Smart organizations use vast quantities of data to better understand their customers, track inventory, improve logistics and operational processes, and make better informed business decisions. Data is often stored in silos, hard to access data warehouses, or stuck in old systems that lack integration with the rest of the organization. This course shows you how to apply big data practices to AI to allow for better data management. This advanced level course is appropriate for more technical roles such as Data engineer or Network operations
Applying Big Data Practices to AI
This course is currently closed
What Will I Learn?
- How does Big Data fit into the context of AI?
- The 8 Vs of Big Data
- Methods for distributed data analytics
- AI and Big Data Analytics with Hadoop & Spark
- Big Data infrastructure and AI
- Big data engineering pipelines
- Big Data management practices
- Big data governance
Who is this Training For?
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Capability Manager
- Technical Manager
- Data engineer
- Network operations
- Information technician
- Data technician