Cognilytica’s CPMAI AI & ML Project Management Training & Certification is recognized as the best practices methodology for implementing successful AI & ML projects.
Want to learn how to successfully run AI projects at any scale? Learn the latest best-practices methodology for AI & ML projects with Cognilytica’s Cognitive Project Management for AI (CPMAI) Methodology.
The CPMAI methodology is the industry’s best practice for AI & ML projects. Cognilytica’s CPMAI training and certification prepares you to succeed with your AI & ML efforts, whether you’re just beginning them or are well down the road with implementation. CPMAI Training and Certification is offered as a virtual self-paced course where individuals or small groups can sign up and take the virtual courses around your busy schedule.
This course includes a CPMAI v6.0 Certification upon successful completion of all course elements, including exercises.
In this course, you’ll learn the following:
- Fundamentals of AI and ML Terminology and concepts
- The Seven Patterns of AI
- AI Project Management Best Practices
- Deep dive into actual AI projects using CPMAI
- Supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning methods, approaches, concepts, and algorithms
- Most important aspects of Data Science relevant to AI
- How business understanding, data understanding, data preparation, model development, model evaluation, and model operationalization fit together
- Iterative and agile methods for AI
- How to build Ethical and Responsible AI systems
- How to craft an ideal AI team
|Cognilytica’s CPMAI AI & ML Project Management Certification has no prerequisites, and is appropriate for people with different roles and levels of expertise. This course is valuable for anyone who wants in-depth knowledge about how to succeed with AI & ML related projects.|
What makes the Cognilytica Training the best in the industry?
- Vendor independent
- End User focused
- Material updated frequently
- AI & ML Project Management Focused
- Based on CRISP-DM and Agile Methodologies
- Provides the enterprise context
- Offers detailed case studies and practical real-world examples
- International Training Audience
- Led by AI & ML thought leaders
- Not too technical, not too high-level
- Includes certification
CPMAI Workbook Included with this Course!