The US Department of Defense (DoD) Joint AI Center (JAIC) announced education and skills training across a wide range of archetypes for those working for and with the DoD in various capacities. As part of that education assessment, they identified key archetypes with distinct training and education requirements for those archetypes.
In this training and certification course, Cognilytica provides core education that meets the needs of the DoD JAIC “Drive AI” Archetype and satisfies a range of skills and education requirements. In this training and certification course, Cognilytica provides core education that meets the needs of the people working to implement and drive AI projects. Those in the “Drive AI” archetype are responsible for managing AI projects and implementing AI solutions.
⍟ This Level of DoD JAIC AI Training includes a CPMAI Certification
Included in this course is education that meets the following topic needs:
- Foundations of AI & ML for Executives & Decision-Makers
- Foundations of Data Science
- Applications of AI
- Managing Data for AI
- Data Preparation for AI
- Overview of Machine Learning Algorithms, Methods & Models
- Best Practices & Methodologies for Successful AI Implementation
- Model Evaluation and Testing
- Model Operationalization
- CPMAI Methodology Phase I: Business Understanding
- CPMAI Methodology Phase II: Data Understanding
- CPMAI Methodology Phase III: Data Preparation
- CPMAI Methodology Phase IV: Model Development
- CPMAI Methodology Phase V: Model Evaluation
- CPMAI Methodology Phase VI: Model Operationalization
- Ethical & Responsible AI
- Thinking and Acting Like a Data Scientist
Note: this Cognilytica course is not endorsed or affiliated with the US Department of Defense or the Joint AI Center (JAIC) but rather serves to support the educational needs for those looking to meet educational initiatives supported by the JAIC.