This course is for executives and decision makers who are looking to get a foundational level overview of AI, ML, and cognitive technologies. This course will provide you with an introduction to AI and ML concepts, key terms, conceptualizing probabilistic reasoning, core elements of AI stack, and additional foundational level concepts needed to successfully craft and plan an AI strategy.
Foundations of AI & ML for Executives & Decision-Makers
Included in Subscription
What Will I Learn?
- AI terminology & AI Lexicon
- AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning
- Problem areas where AI is best suited in the organization
- The Seven Patterns of AI
- AI Use Cases/Applications of AI
- Applying Big Data know-how to AI
- How to approach AI projects
- Optimizing time and effort for AI
Who is this Training For?
- C-Level Executives
- Commanding Officers
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Technical or Capability Manager
- Acquisitions Manager
- Procurement & Contracting Officers
- Program manager
- Project manager
- Supply program manager