As one of the seven patterns of AI, autonomous systems are systems that are able to accomplish a task, achieve a goal, or interact with its surroundings with minimal to no human involvement. This course provides an advanced AI concept overview of autonomous systems, which algorithms are commonly used for this pattern, and use case examples. This course is geared towards a more technical audience.
Foundations of Autonomous Systems
This course is currently closed
What Will I Learn?
- What are autonomous systems?
- Overview of the Autonomous pattern of AI
- Automation vs Autonomous
- Autonomous pattern use cases
- Limitations and challenges of autonomous systems
- AI approaches for autonomous systems
- Levels of autonomous
- Autonomous hardware systems & vehicles
- Autonomous software systems
- Determining ROI of autonomous systems
Who is this Training For?
- Computer Systems Programmer
- Artificial Intelligence Research Associate
- Data Scientist
- AI / Machine Learning (ML) Engineer
- AI Assurance Engineer
- Test & Evaluation Engineer, System Engineer
- Network Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Operations Research Analyst
- Deployment Engineer
- Knowledge Operations Manager
- Network Infrastructure Engineer
- Information Technician