As one of the seven patterns of AI, predictive analytics systems use data to help predict future outcomes. This course provides an overview of predictive analytics systems. The course explains the basis of predictive analytics, machine learning approaches to predictive analytics, and how predictive analytics is used in the context of AI. This course is geared towards a more technical audience.
Foundations of Predictive Analytics Systems
This course is currently closed
What Will I Learn?
- What is predictive analytics?
- What is descriptive analytics?
- Prescriptive and projective analytics
- Overview of predictive analytics with AI
- Machine learning approaches to predictive analytics
- Regression, statistics, and probability for AI
- Traditional / Non-ML Approaches to Predictive Analytics
- Methods for predictive analytics on large data sets
- Data visualization and predictive analytics
- Data collection and preparation needs and issues for predictive analytics
- Predictive analytics use cases and applications
- Tools and technologies for predictive analytics
Who is this Training For?
- Computer Systems Programmer
- Artificial Intelligence Research Associate
- Data Scientist
- AI / Machine Learning (ML) Engineer
- AI Assurance Engineer
- Information Technician
- Test & Evaluation Engineer, System Engineer
- Network Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Operations Research Analyst
- Deployment Engineer
- Knowledge Operations Manager
- Network Infrastructure Engineer