This is an intro course providing a comprehensive overview of the Cognitive Project Management for AI (CPMAI) Methodology. The CPMAI methodology is the industry’s best practice methodology for successful AI & ML projects. CPMAI is adopted by major organizations and government agencies around the world. Learn how to run a successful AI and/or advanced data project. Avoid common mistakes people make when running AI projects and ways to apply CPMAI methodology for AI project success. This intro course provides a comprehensive overview to the Cognitive Project Management for AI (CPMAI) Methodology, including an overview of the six CPMAI phases.
This intro course provides a high level overview of the CPMAI Methodology, but provides no certification. This course is just at an introductory level, and to gain detailed knowledge and certification, you need to sign up and pay for our latest CPMAI certification course.
Want to learn how to successfully run AI projects at any scale? Learn the latest best-practices methodology for AI & ML projects with Cognilytica’s Cognitive Project Management for AI (CPMAI) Methodology.
The CPMAI methodology is the industry’s best practice for AI & ML projects. Cognilytica’s CPMAI training and certification prepares you to succeed with your AI & ML efforts, whether you’re just beginning them or are well down the road with implementation. This free, introductory course is offered as a self-paced, entirely virtual offering. No certification is provided with this course.
This is an introductory, self-paced, virtual, online 3 hour course and DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY CERTIFICATION
In this course, you’ll learn the following:
- Common Reasons for AI Project Failure
- Why Data specific methodologies are needed for AI and ML
- Why Agile is NOT Good Enough (By Itself)
- Overview of CPMAI Methodology
- Overview of the DIKUW pyramid
- How to measure ROI of AI projects
- Is AI/ML a right fit for your problem (AI Go/No Go)
- CPMAI Phase I Overview: Business Understanding
- Data Quantity Related Issues
- CPMAI Phase II Overview: Data Understanding
- Data Quality Related Issues
- CPMAI Phase III Overview: Data Preparation
- Differences between Proof of concept, Pilot, and Production
- CPMAI Phase IV Overview: Model Development
- CPMAI Phase V Overview: Model Evaluation
- CPMAI Phase VI Overview: Model Operationalization
- How CPMAI can be applied to avoid AI/ML project failure
Bonus Seven Patterns of AI Mini-Course Included!
|Cognilytica’s CPMAI AI & ML Project Management Certification has no prerequisites, and is appropriate for people with different roles and levels of expertise. This course is valuable for anyone who wants in-depth knowledge about how to succeed with AI & ML related projects.
What makes the Cognilytica Training the best in the industry?
- Vendor independent
- End User focused
- Material updated frequently
- AI & ML Project Management Focused
- Based on CRISP-DM and Agile Methodologies
- Provides the enterprise context
- Offers detailed case studies and practical real-world examples
- International Training Audience
- Led by AI & ML thought leaders
- Not too technical, not too high-level
- Includes certification