When creating AI systems, you should have responsible AI on your mind. Operating ethically & legally is crucial to have long-lasting adoption and success with AI systems. This course will focus on how to design appropriate incident response for AI and cloud service models as well as when to escalate concerns about ethical and safety issues. This advanced level course is geared towards folks in a technical role which are building and deploying AI systems.
Responsible AI: Incident Response
This course is currently closed
What Will I Learn?
- The spectrum of ethical AI principles
- Mitigating AI security issues
- Mitigating data-related security and reliability issues
- Privacy and security considerations
- Developing an AI escalation chain and process
- Development of AI governance practices
- Bias measurement and mitigation
- Mitigating and addressing ethical and safety issues
Who is this Training For?
- AI / Machine Learning (ML) Engineer
- AI Assurance Engineer
- Data technician
- Network Infrastructure Engineer
- Information Technician
- Data engineer
- Network operations
- Information technician