While artificial Intelligence has been around for decades, it’s only recently that machine learning, deep learning, and other cognitive technologies are at the point where they can be practically realized by governments and organizations alike.
This free mini-course sets the bar for what AI represents today, and provides definitions and level-setting of terminology. We bust some myths about AI, point to real-world applications of AI in large scale implementations, and explore how AI will impact our future illustrating what an AI-enabled future will look like. Attendees of the session, attendees will leave with an understanding of how to apply one or more pattern(s) to successfully start and complete AI projects.
· The seven primary adoption patterns for AI and cognitive technologies
· Dispelling the Myths around artificial Intelligence
· The 4-Part AI-Enabled Vision of the Future
· Cognitive technologies and their impact on government agencies
· The new realities of our cognitive technology future
· Matching AI vision to reality